Secret For Health & Fitness Top 5 Best Yoga
1. Shapeshifter Yoga
Shapeshifter Yoga is a program designed to help new yogis develop a consistent yoga practice that might ultimately also help them lose weight, build muscle, and feel good about their body inside and out.
This program is designed to be a starting point! It alone will not guarantee weight loss or toning but it might set you on the right path.
- OK for beginners
- Good introduction into yoga, meditation and it’s overall health benefits
- Lots of reading materials & charts
- Doesn’t offer much for experienced yogis
- Not much variety and mostly low intensity classes
- Some videos have low sound and video quality (mostly in the bonus section)
2.Qigong For Happiness, Health & Vitality
When I was in the thick of my martial arts training, my teacher would have us go into the mountains at night during a new moon. We would spend a short time meditating and then go for a walk along the trails. The lesson was to soften the eyes and learn to see the energy fields of the plants around us. At first, the whole thing sounded crazy.
It was dark, and I was stumbling around, wondering if I’d ever grasp this pseudo-Jedi nonsense. I kept trying to see with my eyes and was frustrated. The lesson was to soften the eyes because seeing with shen, or spirit, requires a more passive form of vision.
What you’ll learn
- Learn the proper form and technique for Qi Gong
- Practice an effective 10 minute Qi Gong routine
- Build energy and vitality
- Create feelings of calm and clarity
- Improve concentration and focus
- Increase physical strength and balance
3. Meditation Exper
Meditation is a technique designed to train the mind to concentrate differently. It is a conscious attempt to focus while limiting irrational, negative or perpetual thoughts. It can be a spiritual or therapeutic practice, and learning to regulate your mind, body and breath can have long-lasting advantages for your mental health and daily life. Meditating can even help you access a deeper state of self-awareness, calm and positivity.
According to Dr. Chopra, “the process is a type of “meta-cognition and reflective inquiry.” This method of observing the self may be “very profound and very deepening,” he says.
Get 30% Off
➊ A customized mindfulness journey designed to meet you where you are and help you achieve your goals
➋ Over 2,000 carefully curated mindfulness practices from world-renowned teachers
➌ Stress less, sleep better, and reduce anxiety with daily mindfulness meditations and best-in-class courses
4. Ananda Marga
Ananda Marga is a global spiritual and social service organization founded in 1955 by Shrii Shrii Anandamurti (Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar). The mission of Ananda Marga is self-realization (individual emancipation) and service to humanity (collective welfare): the fulfillment of the physical, mental and spiritual needs of all people.
Through its meditation centers and service projects around the world, Ananda Marga offers instruction in meditation, yoga and other self-development practices on a non-commercial basis, and responds to social emergencies and long-term social needs.
5. Energy Flow
Simply put, energy flow in ecosystem refers to the flow of power that occurs along a food chain. All living organisms can be classified as producers or consumers, and those producers and consumers can then be classified as part of a food chain. Energy flows within ecosystems because the organisms in those ecosystems are highly interdependent.
Direction of Energy Flow
● Energy flow in a unidirectional manner in an ecosystem.
● This is because the energy that is lost during energy flow cannot be reused in other stages of energy flow.
● Energy flows from producers to primary consumers to secondary consumers and finally to tertiary consumers.
● Moreover, at each stage of energy transfer, a certain amount of energy is lost.
Trophic Level of Energy Flow
A trophic level, also known as a feeding level, consists of numerous producers and consumers forming several layers. The following is the hierarchy of trophic levels of energy flow in ecosystem.
● Producers constitute the first level
● Herbivores constitute the second level
● Primary carnivores include the third level
● Top carnivores constitute the top level